NINCO All products are manufactured using the latest technology and are subject to rigorous quality controls. Still, if a fault occurs in operation, the following conditions apply:
The product provides legal guarantee strong> for lack of conformity if it meets consumer all conditions below:
- the warranty period is 180 days after the date of purchase strong> on the ticket or invoice (user must always keep it).
- the warranty is due to manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship strong> that will be evaluated by our technical staff in the inspection of the items received
An article be excluded from warranty strong> if it meets any of the following conditions:.
- the period of 180 days after purchase has expired
- Article it has been defaced, modified or repaired by the user or any person authorized by the manufacturer.
- the product was damaged by misuse (neglect, beatings, stress unsuitable, electrical accidents, installation and / or use not in accordance with the instructions, etc.).
- The wear caused by normal use or consumables
- . The motors and batteries only have warranty service in case of failure on first use span>.
Only for Spain (except the Canary Islands) and Portugal). strong>
if questions or problems with a particular item, you can contact directly with our Technical Assistance:
- by internet, sending an email to email@example.com strong>, clearly stating therein the following:
< br />
name Address Telephone and email
Where Purchased purchase Date Reference and name
Article Description problem
- by phone, Monday through Friday by calling 902002061 strong>
Ninco not responsible for products received at our facility without the express permission of Service Technical Assistance. p>
Repayment period. Strong> p>
As established in Royal Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users, the customer has a repayment period free seven working days from the receipt of the goods. To do this, they should contact the email NINCO firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the order number and the reason for the return. P>
All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging with all accessories containing, without being used, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive directly on the surface or item packing tape.
Exceeded within seven working days, the return costs are borne by the buyer. p>
Upon receipt of the merchandise and verified that it is in perfect condition, payment of the purchase amount into a voucher to enjoy NINCO shop within a year will be processed. P>